Bored, so doing this thing. Guess I'll do Labyrinth, though that leaves me with limited characters... especially human/humanlike ones.
Pick 12 characters from a fandom and number them one to twelve, then answer these cracktastic questions...
5. Sir Didymus
6. The Worm
8. Sarah's Dad
9. Sarah's Stepmother
10. any member of the fire gang (they're fairly interchangeable)
11. The wise man
12. any of the goblins (again, fairly interchangeable, except maybe for the junkyard lady)
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
The worm and the wise man? Hm... no, not really. I don't think anyone has tried that one. The wise man would probably just doze off while his hat made snide remarks about the worm's missus or something. Maybe I'd read one if it was well-written or at least interesting.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Ludo? Hot? Hehehe. Not so much, no, but I guess somebody out there is probably into that.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
*snrk* If a goblin got Sarah's dad pregnant? Well, wouldn't that be interesting. I think he'd have a lot of explaining to do to his wife, for one thing. And imagine Toby being raised with a slightly younger half-goblin sibling. I also imagine he'd be a subject of medical interest, as well... both Mr. Williams and said child. Maybe the goblins would come steal the kid after it was born. I wonder if the kid would pop out Aliens style or if he'd have a C-section.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Nothing immediately comes to mind. There are brief mentions in a lot of fanfic, but Sarah's stepmother isn't exactly one of the more popular characters. Neither is her dad, come to think of it, but I had to fill in twelve slots somehow.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Sarah and the worm. Putting aside considerations of size and species... well, maybe. The worm is certainly polite enough. He seemed to show her at least some concern when they met in the labyrinth. There's the issue of the worm being married, though. Somehow I don't see him cheating on his missus with a teenaged human girl, even if it were physically possible. Though I'm sure someone would find a way to write it if they wanted to. But who would want to? It's just silly.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Hmm. Didymus/Sarah's Stepmother or Didymus/a fiery. Either would be amusing, though surely by virtue of Didymus being an animal, the fiery makes more sense. Also, Mrs. Williams is married and I think Sir Didymus is too chivalrous and honorable to infringe on that even if he had the inclination. Hehe. He'd probably find subduing/taming one of the fire gang some sort of invigorating challenge or something.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Toby walking in on Sarah and a goblin? Therapy. Years and years of therapy. Where's the brain bleach? >_>;;
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Hoggle and a fiery. *giggle* Hm, ok. Let's see. Hoggle's taking a stroll through the forest by himself and runs afoul of a fiery. Lets just say its a girl fiery in this case. She decides to let him up after deciding he's cute, but he runs away and doesn't believe her when she says she doen't want to hurt him. She pines after him for a while before finally finding the courage to leave the forest and find Hoggle. Eventually, she wins him over and they find true love together. True, but very strange, love.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Jareth and Sarah's dad. Hm. I'm sure there could be, but I doubt there is. Like I said, Sarah's parents aren't the most widely written about characters. Wouldn't that be awkward, though? Sarah comes home from school one day and finds her dad getting all snuggly with the goblin king. Heh.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Toby/goblin. Well, Toby's a baby, so I can see a goblin trying to comfort him. Though I imagine said goblin wouldn't necessarily be good at it. I suppose it could also be Toby as a grownup. No accounting for aging the characters for fanfic. Maybe it could be called The Babe with the Power. Because his sadness has the power to make the goblin want to comfort him. I dunno.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?
Ludo... deflowering.... Jareth? Do not want to think about that. Do not want to write that. Just do not want.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Hoggle. Oh, probably.
13. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
The wise man. I think I've seen at least one drawing of him. Not so sure about writings.
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Sarah/Ludo/Didymus? Unfortunately, I probably know people that would ship that pretty hard.
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
A fiery. I dunno. "Take off her head!"?
16. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Sarah's dad. Um... Teenagers by MCR? (Hehe... "Teenagers scare the livin' s*** outta me...") Maybe in a fic about Sarah giving him trouble or going insane or something.
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Jareth/the worm/goblin... Warning: this story is strange?
18. What might be a good pick up line for Ten to use on Two?
A fiery trying to pick up Sarah? I don't think there is one that would work after the first time she met those things. They'd probably think dismemberment is a turn-on.
19. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Sir Didymus. It's actually been a while since I read any fic at all, but about six months ago I read a long fic that he was in. He died before it was over though. Sad.
20. What is Six's super secret kink?
The worm again? I dunno... naked tea party? Hehe. Worms don't wear clothes though. Except he did have a scarf on.
. Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Wiseman and Sarah's stepmother. Ummm... somehow I doubt he's capable or interested, but thank you for the mental imagery. Thank heaven it's only vague imagery.
22. If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
Hoggle and Toby? Obviously Toby would had to have grown up first, or just NO. It would be a disturbing relationship either way. I'm not really sure who would be more dominant though. Probably Toby. Hoggle's usually a wimp.
23. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). "
Meaning: Jareth and Toby are in a happy relationship until Sarah's Stepmother runs off with Ludo. Jareth, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with the Wiseman and a brief unhappy affair with a goblin, then follows the wise advice of Sir Didymus and finds true love with Hoggle.
24. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Eww... ewwwww.... ewwwwww. That'd just be wrooooong.